CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
At Duuoo, our mission is to empower today’s organizations to become people-first workplaces: places where employees can truly thrive.
We’re doing this by providing managers with tools to be great leaders and coaches, and employees with a platform to be seen, heard and recognized by their managers and take ownership over their own personal and professional development.
Duuoo is designed to help teams run better, more meaningful 1-on-1s and team meetings, give frequent feedback, and work with agile goals in an ever-changing work reality.
We’re co-founded by Founders which means that you will be a part of a large network of people passionate about building great tech products.
Your job as CTO will be to continue Duuoo’s journey and start taking it to new heights. We are onboarding new customers on a daily basis while also continuing to develop our platform.
You will be starting in a small team eager to expand so there is plenty of room for you to put your own footprint on the tech.
Furthermore, in the fall of 2019, the engineering team will start building the next generation technology platform that will power the future of Duuoo. You will join at just the right time to help define and start working on this very exciting project
Which is why we need you - our new CTO 🚀
What you’ll do:
- Has a deep understanding of frontend, backend, databases, and infrastructure
- SSO/Active Directory knowledge and possibly Microsoft 365 Graph API
- BI tools
As the right candidate, you have:
- Has a good understanding of doing abstractions
- Experience with being a team lead
- Is motivated by the creative process
- Thrives by being a key player on the technology side
- Understands the methodology of agile development
- Enjoy building product that customers love
- Have a hands-on mentality and like to get your hands dirty: You code, you can define tasks, schedule deliverables and track the progress against timelines.
- Have an analytical and data-driven approach to decisions
- Want to grow and develop further
- 4+ years experience with node.js, and AWS.
- Are adept in at least one modern front-end framework.
- Care about shipping high-quality code with effective tests.
- Are self-driven seeking to understand and transform business requirements into performant, engaging features.
What makes you a superstar:
- 3-5 or more years working professionally as a lead developer or CTO
- Start-up experience from either a startup or an independent tech unit in a larger corporation
- Ability to start fast
What’s in it for you?
The role is a great opportunity to put your own footprint on our technology and to work in a real startup. Our offices are located in the buzzing neighbourhood of Vesterbro, Copenhagen, in modern facilities with multiple common areas and cozy offices. You will quickly get to know a bunch of people with the same passion for running lean, agile startups with the newest technologies
We are more than 100+ people in these offices yet, you will be working on a much smaller team. This way you’ll benefit from both a large in-house network and the autonomy that comes from working in a small team.
Needless to say, we have all the perks expected of a modern tech company such as great catered lunch that includes both plant-based choices and meat, a darn good espresso machine, common areas with sofas, hammocks etc, and a great view from our 6th-floor balcony facing the Old Meatpacking District.
Start: ASAP as our business is growing.
Please note: We are looking for someone to join us full time and work from our lovely Copenhagen office.
Relocating?: Our sister company, Life-X offers great co-living spaces and helps you with getting started in Denmark. Here is all the help you need to make your Copenhagen dream come true: https://www.joinlifex.com/copenhagen/moving-to-copenhagen-denmark
N.B.: No recruiters, representatives or software houses will be considered.